Monday, October 30, 2006

I Fell Off the Face of the Earth

I know, I know. you've heard this excuse before; but IT'S TRUE!! I've been really busy!

I pretty much gave up on my garden for the year about a month and a half ago.

It was going so well too. Oh well. It was still a pretty good year, and there is always next year!

Today I planted the bulbs that I got from Brecks. I got a coupon for $25 toward my order, so I figured, "Why not?". The prices in the catalog were expensive, but I was really impressed with the quality of the bulbs that I received. They were probably the best looking bulbs that I have ever bought.

I got Bright Parrot Tulips and Elodie Lilies. (I would have posted pictures, but Blogger is not cooperating - the other reason that blogging has gone to the wayside for so long).

I'm not sure how often I will be posting, but I'm shooting for once a week. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Elodie is gorgeous!

Sylvana said...

Jenn, I had to have them. Lilies are a good investment. they are easy to grow and multiply easily. So even at ~$3 a bulb, they are a bargain!